Republic Airways Airline Pilot Hiring Partnership
Republic Airways and ATP have formed an alliance with respect to Republic's interviewing and hiring policies. This agreement is designed to provide airline sponsored career track opportunities for future employment at Republic Airways and its subsidiaries for pilots completing training at ATP and meeting the following qualifications.
Agreement with Republic Airways
ATP has entered into an agreement with Republic Airways in which Republic Airways will conduct HR interviews and offer conditional offers of employment (COEs) to ATP students and instructors as early as the commercial phase of training in the Airline Career Pilot Program. Successful applicants will receive a COE, plus a guaranteed instructor job with ATP to build flight experience.
The conditions of the offer are that upon completion of the Airline Career Pilot Program, you continue to build flight experience as a flight instructor, until you reach 1500 hours of total time, receive ATP's recommendation, and complete the Regional Jet Standards Certification Program. Once these requirements are met, no further technical or HR interview will be required, as long there are no changes to your driving record / background check. You will simply report to Republic for new hire training in the 70-110 seat E170/175, the 74 seat Q400, or the E135/140/145.
The COEs are non-binding to the pilot, which means they do not obligate you to fly for Republic. If you later decide you want to fly for another airline, there will be no repercussions. But you get the advantage of a commitment from Republic to schedule you for a class date upon reaching minimums.
Seniority is Everything — Get there First with ATP
ATP is committed to your career success. This agreement with Republic Airways is one more advantage only ATP can offer.
Qualifications Required for Conditional Offer of Employment
Republic Airways will interview ATP students, graduates and instructors for a conditional offer of employment who meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Private Pilot Certificate with Multi-Engine and Instrument Ratings from ATP's Airline Career Pilot Program.
- Authorize Republic Airways to conduct a standard background check and review training records.
- Be competitive with and meet the same standards of interview and employment required of other candidates applying for pilot positions.
On-Site Interview Process
Interviews will be conducted on-site at ATP flight training centers as coordinated between ATP and Republic.
Qualifications Required for Employment
For pilots who receive a conditional offer of employment under this agreement, the pilot must meet the following requirements prior to employment with Republic Airways or its subsidiaries:
- Certified Flight Instructor Certificate with Multi-Engine Instructor and Instrument Instructor Ratings
- First Class Medical Certificate
- Successfully complete Regional Jet Standards Certification program
- Maintain an excellent work ethic as both student and flight instructor and earn an ATP letter of recommendation
- Authorize Republic Airways to conduct a standard background check and review training records
- Recommend completing the Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP) multi-engine land
- Complete the FAA Airline Transport Certificate (ATP) written exam
- Attain the following flight times:
- 1500 Hours Total Time
- 500 Hours Multi-Engine Time
- 500 Hours Cross-Country Time
- 250 Hours Pilot-in-Command Time
- 100 Hours Actual or Simulated Instrument Time
- 100 Hours Night Time
Monitoring Pilot Progress towards Employment
Republic Airways will use PilotPool.com to monitor profiles of pilots who receive conditional offers of employment. Republic will periodically contact pilots through PilotPool.com as they build qualifications towards employment.
Pilots who receive a conditional offer of employment have no obligation to become an employee of Republic Airways. The conditional offer of employment is Republic's commitment to the pilot to schedule a class date upon reaching minimums, assuming the airline is hiring pilots at that time.
Airline Hiring & Placements
Congratulations to these ATP graduates who have achieved the next step in their professional pilot careers. ATP’s airline hiring partnership agreements get ATP graduates hired faster. For more success stories, see our Airline Placements Page