Mesa Airlines Airline Pilot Hiring Partnership
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Mesa Airlines has selected ATP as a preferred training provider to build their pilot pipelines with the best training in the fastest time frame possible, offering Airline Career Pilot Program students airline sponsored tuition reimbursement in addition to a $22,500 sign on bonus. Airline Career Pilot Program graduates have an accelerated opportunity to also enroll in the United Airlines Career Path Program (CPP). Here’s how you can take advantage of this program:
- Step 1: Airline Career Pilot Program
Graduate from the Airline Career Pilot Program with CFIs.
- Step 2: Build Experience as a Flight Instructor
Become a flight instructor with ATP — guaranteed instructor job for Airline Career Pilot Program graduates, earning up to $42,000 annually with airline tuition reimbursement.
- Step 3: Airline Interview & Airline Tuition Reimbursement
Between 300-500 hours total time, interview with Mesa Airlines. If you accept Mesa's offer, they make a financial contribution toward your loan payment and you make a commitment to fly for that airline. Payments are $5 per flight hour, based on how much flight time you acquire each month.
- Step 4: Airline Pilot Job Placement
About two years after starting flight training, and with approximately $5,000 in airline tuition reimbursement received, you start new hire class with Mesa Airlines. $500 monthly payments continue to supplement first-year airline pay for at least 12 months. Then up to two years or captain upgrade, whichever occurs first.
Summary of Mesa Career Path Program to United Airlines:
- Flight Training Tuition Reimbursement up to $12,500
- Signing Bonus of $22,500 (in addition to Tuition Reimbursement Amount)
- Upgrade to Captain at Mesa within two years and participate in the United Airlines Career Path Program.
- View more information at http://www.mesa-air.com/pilots
Airline Hiring & Placements
Congratulations to these ATP graduates who have achieved the next step in their professional pilot careers. ATP’s airline hiring partnership agreements get ATP graduates hired faster. For more success stories, see our Airline Placements Page