Envoy Air Airline Pilot Hiring Partnership
Envoy Air Cadet Program
Envoy Air has selected ATP as a preferred training provider, offering Airline Career Pilot Program graduates a $17,100 signing bonus, which includes financial assistance during your guaranteed CFI position, plus health and travel benefits as an Envoy Air employee. Airline Career Pilot Program graduates have the fastest path to a career at American Airlines, with proven training that takes you from zero experience to Envoy in about two years, then flow-through to American in just over 5 years.
Envoy's Cadet Instructor Financial Assistance is similar to ATP’s Tuition Reimbursement program but has the added benefits of becoming an Envoy employee which includes travel privileges for you and your immediate family on American Airlines flights; comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage; 401(k) retirement with company match contributions; American Airlines Group profit sharing; and paid vacation and sick time accrual. Here’s how you can take advantage of this program:
- Step 1: Airline Career Pilot Program
Graduate from the Airline Career Pilot Program with CFIs.
- Step 2: Build Experience as a Flight Instructor
Begin flight instructing with ATP. As an Airline Career Pilot Program graduate you are guaranteed a CFI position with ATP. Participation in the Cadet Program makes you an Envoy Air employee, allowing you to enjoy health and travel benefits from the airline while you gain experience.
- Step 3: Airline Interview & Cadet Instructor Payout Schedule
Interview with Envoy (no future interviews will be required at Envoy or American) and begin earning financial assistance. Once you reach 500 hours, earn $500 in financial assistance for every 100 hours of flight time, up to $5,000. Payments are made until you reach Airline Transport Pilot certification minimum requirements (1500 hours).
- Step 4: Airline Pilot Job Placement & Signing Bonus
Once you reach 1,500 hours, Envoy will pay for the ATP/CTP course (valued at $5,000) to complete the ATP written exam prior to new hire training. You’ll then be placed into the next available new hire class at Envoy, with no additional interview required. An additional signing bonus of $17,100 (less the amount received in financial assistance) will be paid on the first day of new-hire First Officer class.
Summary of Envoy’s Cadet Program:
- Flight Training Financial Assistance Totaling $5,000
- Signing Bonus of $17,100 (less amount received in financial assistance)
- Envoy Employee Benefits:
- Travel Privileges for you and your immediate family on American Airlines flights
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement with company match contributions
- American Airlines Group profit sharing
- Paid vacation and sick time accrual
- Career Path to American Airlines. Upgrade to Captain at Envoy in two years and flow to American in just over five years.
Airline Hiring & Placements
Congratulations to these ATP graduates who have achieved the next step in their professional pilot careers. ATP’s airline hiring partnership agreements get ATP graduates hired faster. For more success stories, see our Airline Placements Page