Houston Flight School At Conroe-North Houston Regional Airport (CXO)
Flight Training Programs Offered
Aircraft & Simulators
- 93 Piper Seminoles
- 73 New 2000 & Later Models
- 28 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 108 Piper Archers
- All Garmin G500 Equipped
- 151 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 4 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- 19 Frasca Piper Seminole Truflite FTDs w/GNS 430
- Frasca Piper Seminole FTD w/GNS 430
- 50 Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD
- 13 Redbird FTDs: 1 FMX, 2 LD Systems and 10 G1000 Systems
Garmin G500 Equipped
This training center features 2012-model Piper Seminoles with the Garmin G500 electronic flight deck. Study the G500 information in the Piper Seminole Training Supplement before you arrive for training.
- Car Rental
- Major car rental agencies are located at Houston Airports.
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Conroe – 4.2 mi.
- 3000 Interstate 45 N (936) 703-6000
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe – 4.5 mi.
- 4006 Sprayberry Ln (936) 228-0790
- Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe – 4.8 mi.
- 2242 Stoneside Rd (936) 539-1888
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.