Flight School Loans The Best Loan Options Reserved for ATP Students
Thanks to the strong track record of ATP graduates achieving their career goals, lenders such as Sallie Mae and Wells Fargo offer their lowest-rate undergraduate student loan products to ATP flight training students. ATP is the only flight school that can get you access to these competitive loan products, which cover the entire cost of pilot training and your living expenses during training. ATP lenders offer flexible repayment options, including full-deferment of payments until your start date at an airline.
Financing Options Available for Pilot Training
If you need financial aid for some or all of your training cost, ATP recommends you apply with both Sallie Mae and Wells Fargo, giving you two competitive loan options to choose from. It’s quick, it's free, and there's no obligation to accept the loan or begin flight training with ATP once you’ve been approved.
To get started, click "Loan Tips" below for helpful application information.
Sallie Mae Loan Features
- Multiple repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- A quick credit result—Applying online is fast and easy. It only takes about 15 minutes to apply and get a credit result.
Wells Fargo Loan Features
- Competitive fixed and variable interest rates
- No origination fees, no pre-payment penalties
- No payments are required until six months after you leave school
- After completing the educational component of their training, flight students who are pursuing their required flight training hours may be able to postpone their student loan payments in six month increments, up to a maximum of 24 months
Airlines have partnered with ATP to reimburse your tuition and make a financial contribution toward your loan payment. Learn more about the Tuition Reimbursement Program »
“Student loans can be the most stressful part about going to any school... ATP really helped make this simple and made me feel that I was being taken care of.”
Pilot Training Loans for Flight School
ATP works with a variety of lenders to provide you with full program financing and pilot training loans. We are here to help throughout the process and make it simple to discover what lending options you qualify for. Feel free to reach out to us at 904-203-1971 or [email protected].