Flight Training Aircraft & Simulators
ATP owns and operates the largest multi-engine training fleet in the world, with 101 multi-engine Piper Seminoles. Over half of the Seminole fleet are model-year 2000 and newer. Older aircraft are fully refurbished, and all are equipped with Garmin moving-map GNS-430 GPS and HSIs.
- 101 Piper PA-44 Seminoles
- 79 Piper Archer TXs
- 5 Diamond DA40-180 Diamond Stars
- Cessna CE-525 CitationJet
- 112 Cessna CE-172 Skyhawks
- 4 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- 19 Frasca Piper Seminole Truflite FTDs w/GNS 430
- Frasca Piper Seminole FTD w/GNS 430
- 3 ELITE RC-1 FTDs w/GNS 430
- 40 Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD
- 13 Redbird FTDs: 1 FMX, 2 LD Systems, and 10 G1000 Systems
11 maintenance centers in Atlanta, Dallas, Daytona Beach, Denver, Jacksonville, Long Beach, Phoenix, Portland (at Hillsboro), Riverside, Seattle and Trenton handle routine maintenance and scheduled inspections on ATP’s entire fleet. An on-site inventory of engines, propellers, avionics, and other components means that no ATP airplane ever waits for a part.
ATP maintains these aircraft to the highest standards at our nationwide maintenance facilities. Our Airline Career Pilot Program features highly-structured, scheduled, airline-style cross-country flying. With the largest fleet of multi-engine training aircraft, ATP offers safety and high reliability while you build multi-engine PIC experience.