Flight Training Programs Offered in Fort Lauderdale / Miami
Foreign Certificate holders wishing to do flight training in this location MUST possess a US private multiengine certificate prior to training. The Miami or Ft. Lauderdale FSDO can issue the US Private multiengine certificate to holders of appropriate foreign certificates. Please contact the Ft. Lauderdale office for details.
- Hertz Rent-A-Car – .2mi
- (954) 489-0837
- Budget Rent-A-Car – .1.4mi
- (954) 972-6635
- South Florida Shuttles – 1.5mi
- (954) 714-7004
- Yellow Cab Airport Shuttle – 2.1mi
- (954) 755-1111
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Best Western Oakland Park Inn – 6.4mi
3001 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33306, Phone: (954) 565-4601
Mention that you are training at ATP and receive:
- FREE Shuttle service to the airport, full breakfast buffet, and high speed wireless internet access
- Discounted Room Rates: May 1, 2009 – December 15, 2009, Standard Single/Double – $69.99
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale – 1mi
- 2440 W. Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- La Quinta Inn – 1.2mi
- 999 W Cypress Creek Rd,
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- SPECIAL ATP RATE Extended Stay Deluxe Pompano Beach – 5 mi.
- 1404 SW 15 St., Pompano Beach, FL 33069 – (954) 783-1050
Special ATP Rate: $70/night (14-29 nights) or $60/night (+30 nights). Ask for the “ATP Rate”.
ATP Housing for Florida Career Pilot Students
ATP offers a convenient housing option. You get a shared bedroom in an upscale, furnished apartment with all utilities included. (Phone service is not provided.) Well-equipped business center facilities and recreation facilities are available at all ATP apartments. With no lease obligation, this option is perfect for students in the Airline Career Pilot Program.
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 904-595-7950.
If you are interested in the Airline Career Pilot Program, the best way to experience training at ATP and learn about our facilities is to schedule an Intro Training Flight.
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 904-595-7950 and we will help you make an appointment.
See All ATP Contact Information