Airline Pilot Shortage
Airlines face one of the most severe pilot shortages ever. In fact, thousands of civilian pilots are needed in the next few years to meet the airlines’ demands for pilots.
You Can Be An Airline Pilot
What you may not realize is that you don’t have to be in the military or graduate from a special aviation college to be an airline pilot. In today's job market, men and women from all educational and professional backgrounds are discovering the fulfillment of doing something they've always wanted to do: FLY.
ATP is Dedicated to Helping You
- Discover the airline pilot lifestyle
- Learn about different pilot career paths
- Find out what training is required
- Evaluate flight training options
- Set goals and plan your future