ATP Flight School FactsAs of Wednesday, December 19, 2018
When you compare the scale of ATP’s flight training operations to other flight schools, academies, colleges and FBOs, there's no wonder why ATP is the most respected name in pilot certification.
- Flight Time: Over 22,200 hours of flight training and nationwide cross-country flight experience per month.
- Certification: 6,800 FAA certificates issued annually.
- Training Fleet: 357 aircraft. 93 multi-engine, 264 single-engine.
- Flight Training Devices (FTDs): 87 multi-engine FTDs.
- Graduates: Over 60 Commercial Multi-Engine Pilots with CFIs graduate per month.
- Airline Placement: graduates hired by airlines in the last twelve months.
- Locations: 38 flight school locations across the U.S.
- Reputation: 70% of ATP’s students are referred by friends.
- Value: No other flight school or flight training academy offers a better value than ATP’s fixed-cost, fixed time frame Airline Career Pilot Program.
- Read more about ATP’s company history.