ATP Flight School FactsAs of Monday, June 26, 2017
When you compare the scale of ATP’s flight training operations to other flight schools, academies, colleges and FBOs, there's no wonder why ATP is the most respected name in pilot certification.
- Flight Time: Over 15,200 hours of flight training and nationwide cross-country flight experience per month.
- Certification: 5,200 FAA certificates issued annually.
- Training Fleet: 297 aircraft. 101 multi-engine, 196 single-engine, 1 Citation Jet.
- Flight Training Devices (FTDs): 77 multi-engine FTDs.
- Graduates: Over 50 Commercial Multi-Engine Pilots with CFIs graduate per month.
- Airline Placement: 250 graduates hired by airlines in the last twelve months.
- Locations: 42 flight school locations across the U.S.
- Reputation: 70% of ATP’s students are referred by friends.
- Flight Instructors: ATP Flight Instructors are the highest-paid entry-level CFIs in the country, with more multi-engine experience than any other flight instructors of comparable total time. ATP continues to hire CFIs from the Airline Career Pilot Program.
- Value: No other flight school or flight training academy offers a better value than ATP’s fixed-cost, fixed time frame Airline Career Pilot Program.
- Read more about ATP’s company history.