Preparing for Your Flight Training Program For Multi-Engine Rating, CFI Rating, ATP Certificate & Other Flight Training Applicants
Bring with you:
- All Pilot Certificates (Military Pilots taking an ATP may be able to bring their Military Records)
- Log Book(s)
- U.S. Citizens:
Unexpired valid US passport (Blue) OR
- Original or Certified Copy of Government-Issued Birth Certificate
(Birth certificate must meet acceptable criteria.)
- Non-U.S. Citizens:
Comply with TSA Requirements
- Current FAA Medical Certificate
- Dress appropriately for training in a professional atmosphere and taking an FAA checkride. ATP recommends business casual for training, and a suit for checkrides.
- Close-toed shoes required – no sandals.
- Kneeboard that has an IFR (instrument flight rules) placard
- Flashlight (Recommended: MagLite or Smith & Wesson brands. Flashlights with colored lenses recommended to protect night vision.)
Request More Information »