GI Bill® Eligible Flight Training Using Your Benefits at ATP JETS
You can use GI Bill® benefits for programs offered at ATP JETS to complete the ATP CTP course, earn an A320 type rating, or obtain your ATP certificate by combining both programs.
Maximizing Your Benefits at ATP JETS
Most veterans now have benefits under Post-9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33). Under Post-9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33), the benefit’s maximum rate per academic year is capped. The cap for the current academic year (August 1, 2022 - July 31, 2023) is $15,075.05.
A few veterans still have benefits available to them under Montgomery GI Bill® - Active Duty (MGIB-AD/Chapter 30). The maximum rate for flight training benefits under Montgomery GI Bill® is capped at 60% of the approved charges.
|ATP CTP + ATM
|A320 Type Rating
Paired 7-Day Program
How to Use Your Benefits
- Schedule your program and place deposit:
- Full payment is due on day-one during check in.
- VA is filed upon completion electronically, if all documents are in order.
- VA pays the school directly and refund is processed (normally within two weeks).
- ATP JETS will phone to notify payment processing and confirm your mailing address.
- Private Pilot (minimum)
- Instrument Airplane and Multi-engine Land
- FAA First Class Medical dated within six months of your start date
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- Military and post-secondary transcripts
For questions on using your benefits and to schedule your program, call 817-873-0458.