Nashville Flight School At Smyrna Airport (MQY)
Flight Training Programs Offered
Aircraft & Simulators
- 93 Piper Seminoles
- 73 New 2000 & Later Models
- 28 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 108 Piper Archers
- All Garmin G500 Equipped
- 151 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 4 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- 19 Frasca Piper Seminole Truflite FTDs w/GNS 430
- Frasca Piper Seminole FTD w/GNS 430
- 50 Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD
- 13 Redbird FTDs: 1 FMX, 2 LD Systems and 10 G1000 Systems
Garmin G500 Equipped
This training center features 2012-model Piper Seminoles with the Garmin G500 electronic flight deck. Study the G500 information in the Piper Seminole Training Supplement before you arrive for training.
- Hertz Local Edition – Smyrna Airport – 1mi
- 300 Doug Warpoole Road, Smyrna, TN (615) 355-4755
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car – 1.1mi
- 107 Threet Industrial Rd # 4, Smyrna, TN (615) 459-0317
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Roadway Inn and Suites – 1.5mi
- 1300 Plaza Drive, Smyrna, TN (615) 355-6161
- Hampton Inn – 4.3mi
- 2573 Highwood Boulevard, Smyrna, TN (615) 355-8432
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Smyrna – 4.4mi
- 810 Expo Drive, Smyrna, TN (615) 223-8877
- Holiday Inn Express – 4.3 mi
- 2565 Highwood Boulevard, Smyrna, TN (615) 893-9992
ATP Housing for Career Pilot Students
ATP offers a convenient housing option. You get a shared bedroom in an upscale, furnished apartment with all utilities included. (Phone service is not provided.) Well-equipped business center facilities and recreation facilities are available at all ATP apartments. With no lease obligation, this option is perfect for students in the Airline Career Pilot Program.
- Stoneridge Farms
400 Chaney Rd
La Vergne, TN 37086
Conveniently located close to ATP's Nashville training center, this community features many modern amenities and the security of a gated entry.
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.