Charlotte Flight School At Concord Regional Airport (JQF)
Flight Training Programs Offered
Aircraft & Simulators
- 93 Piper Seminoles
- 73 New 2000 & Later Models
- 28 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 108 Piper Archers
- All Garmin G500 Equipped
- 151 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 4 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- 19 Frasca Piper Seminole Truflite FTDs w/GNS 430
- Frasca Piper Seminole FTD w/GNS 430
- 50 Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD
- 13 Redbird FTDs: 1 FMX, 2 LD Systems and 10 G1000 Systems
Garmin G500 Equipped
This training center features 2012-model Piper Seminoles with the Garmin G500 electronic flight deck. Study the G500 information in the Piper Seminole Training Supplement before you arrive for training.
- Car Rental
- Avis Rent a Car – 0.3 mi.
9000 Aviation Rd – (704) 795-2880
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Holiday Inn Express – 1.5 mi.
- 7772 Gateway Lane NW, Concord, NC – (877) 863-4780
- Comfort Suites – 1.6 mi.
- 7800 Gateway Ln NW, Concord, NC – (704) 979-3800
- Wingate by Wyndham Concord – 1.5 mi.
- 7841 Gateway Ln NW, Concord, NC – (704) 979-1300
- Sleep Inn – 1.6 mi.
- 7821 Gateway Ln NW, Concord, NC – (704) 979-8800
- SpringHill Suites Charlotte Concord Mills/Speedway – 1.6 mi.
- 7811 Gateway Lane NW, Concord, NC – (704) 979-2500
ATP Housing for Career Pilot Students
ATP offers a convenient housing option. You get a shared bedroom in an upscale, furnished apartment with all utilities included. (Phone service is not provided.) Well-equipped business center facilities and recreation facilities are available at all ATP apartments. With no lease obligation, this option is perfect for students in the Airline Career Pilot Program.
- Bexley at Concord Mills
50 Lily Green Court NW
Concord, NC 28027
Bexley Concord Mills offers state-of-the-art conveniences. Gated community located within walking distance to Concord Mills mall. Located just outside Charlotte city limits.
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
“I thoroughly enjoyed my day at your Charlotte location. The instructor there was very helpful in showing me every thing your school has to offer. My intro flight with the instructor was very insightful on what all goes into becoming a pilot and gave me even more inspiration into learning how to fly.”
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.