Las Vegas Flight School At North Las Vegas Airport (VGT)
Flight Training Programs Offered
Aircraft & Simulators
- 104 Piper Seminoles
- 69 New 2000 & Later Models
- 35 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 55 Piper Archers
- All Garmin G500 Equipped
- 99 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 5 Diamond DA40 Diamond Stars
- Garmin G1000 Glass Cockpit
- 4 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- 19 Frasca Piper Seminole Truflite FTDs w/GNS 430
- Frasca Piper Seminole FTD w/GNS 430
- 3 ELITE RC-1 FTDs w/GNS 430
- 21 Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD
- 12 Redbird FTDs: 1 FMX, 2 LD Systems and 9 G1000 Systems
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car – .2mi
- (702) 648-2097
- Hertz Rent-A-Car – .2mi
- (702) 648-8834
- Henderson Taxi – 4.7mi
- (702) 384-2322
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Texas Station – 1 mi.
- 2101 Texas Star Ln, North Las Vegas, NV – (702) 631-1000
- Budget Suites-Rancho – .5 mi.
- 2219 North Rancho Drive, Las Vegas, NV – (866) 434-1651
- Courtyard-Las Vegas Summerlin – 2.4 mi.
- 1901 N Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV – (702) 646-440
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Summerlin Tech – 2.5 mi.
- 7101 Cascade Valley Ct., Las Vegas, NV – (702) 360-1200
- Nellis Suites – 9 mi.
- 4555 Las Vegas Blvd, North Las Vegas, NV – (702) 946-9999
Offers free shuttle service.
- SPECIAL ATP RATE Extended Stay America – 11 mi.
- 4240 Boulder Hwy., Las Vegas, NV 89121 – (702) 433-1788
Special ATP Rate: $30-$47/night. Ask for the “ATP Rate”.
- SPECIAL ATP RATE Budget Suites of America – 11.7 mi.
- 4205 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103 – (702) 889-1700
Special ATP Rate: $280-$300 weekly. Ask for the “ATP Rate”.
ATP Housing for Career Pilot Students
ATP offers a convenient housing option for $200 per week. You get a shared bedroom in an upscale, furnished apartment with all utilities included. (Phone service is not provided.) Well-equipped business center facilities and recreation facilities are available at all ATP apartments. Single-occupancy rooms may be available at a higher rate. With no lease obligation, this option is perfect for students in the Fast Track Airline Career Pilot Program.
- Trellis Park at Cheyenne
3132 N. Jones Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89108
Centrally located in Las Vegas, the Trellis Park at Cheyenne community offers a combination of residential luxury, convenience and quality in a contemporary living environment. An ideal location offers easy access to major freeways and a wide selection of fine dining, exciting shopping and the best in entertainment.
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
“I would like to thank the entire ATP family, especially the Sacramento and Las Vegas locations, for giving me the experience of a lifetime. I began the Airline Career Pilot Program and just 86 days later, I became an ACPP graduate.
ATP's reputation speaks for itself. You would not believe the number of students I have met, who spent in excess of $50K at other schools, and left empty handed. As a result, they came to ATP to get the experience and confidence they were missing. Furthermore, DPEs across the country have told me that ATP is the best program in the nation at the best price possible. Being a part of ATP has been the best choice for my career.”
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.
Las Vegas Flight Instructor Team