Tampa Flight School At St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (PIE)
Flight Training Programs Offered
- Airline Training Programs
- Airline Career Pilot Program
- 40 Hour Multi-Engine Option
- 100 Hour Multi-Engine Option
- Airline Career Pilot Program
Aircraft & Simulators
- 98 Piper Seminoles
- 73 New 2000 & Later Models
- 28 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 89 Piper Archers
- All Garmin G500 Equipped
- 127 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 5 Diamond DA40 Diamond Stars
- Garmin G1000 Glass Cockpit
- Cessna CE-525 CitationJet
- 4 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- 19 Frasca Piper Seminole Truflite FTDs w/GNS 430
- Frasca Piper Seminole FTD w/GNS 430
- 47 Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD
- 13 Redbird FTDs: 1 FMX, 2 LD Systems and 10 G1000 Systems
Garmin G500 Equipped
This training center features 2012-model Piper Seminoles with the Garmin G500 electronic flight deck. Study the G500 information in the Piper Seminole Training Supplement before you arrive for training.
- Car Rental
- Major car rental agencies are located at Centennial Airport.
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Hampton Inn – .8mi
- (727) 572-7456
- Holiday Inn – .9mi
- (727) 577-9100
- Executive Inn – 1mi
- (727) 573-1171
- La Quinta Inn – 1mi
- (727) 572-7222
- Candlewood Suites Extended Stay – 1.1mi
- (727) 573-3344
- Comfort Inn – 1.2mi
- (727) 573-3334
ATP Housing for Career Pilot Students
ATP offers a convenient housing option. You get a shared bedroom in an upscale, furnished apartment with all utilities included. (Phone service is not provided.) Well-equipped business center facilities and recreation facilities are available at all ATP apartments. With no lease obligation, this option is perfect for students in the Airline Career Pilot Program.
- Aluna Largo
14330 58th Street North
Clearwater, FL 33760
Aluna Largo is conveniently located close to the PIE airport and ATP's training facilities.
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
“I just finished my commercial multi instrument add on with a successful PASS.
I arrived a little over a week ago at St. Pete Clearwater airport.
All three instructors gave me a warm welcome, and during my training, all three instructors helped me whenever I got stuck. The team work was excellent.
As far as recommending ATP to others who want to pursue flight training, I will definitely recommend ATP as the NUMBER ONE choice for flight training.”
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.