Long Beach Flight School At Long Beach/Daugherty Field (LGB)
Open House — Thursday, May 21 at 10AM
We invite you to come visit ATP's Phoenix-Mesa training center Thursday, May 21, starting at 10:00 AM. This is a great opportunity to get an in-person look at our facilities, aircraft, and speak to an instructor about the Airline Career Pilot Program.
- Tour ATP's training center and aircraft
- Speak to current instructors and students
- Speak with pilot recruiters at Mesa Airlines
- Full access to Mesa Airline's brand new Embraer 175 and CRJ-700
Climb Inside a Factory-New Embraer 175 & CRJ-700
Mesa Airlines will be flying-in both a brand new CRJ-700 and Embraer 175 for the event. This unprecedented opportunity will allow you to climb inside the cockpit and get a feel for your future office. Mesa will have pilot recruiters on-site to talk to you about Mesa's growth, airline pilot career opportunities, and new Tuition Reimbursement agreement with ATP.
ATP will Reimburse Your Airfare to PHX
Fly-in for the Mesa Airlines recruiting event/ATP open house, and upon enrollment in the Airline Career Pilot Program, ATP will reimburse the cost of your round-trip airfare up to $450. RSVP now or call for details! 904-595-7930
Reserve Your Spot — RSVP Today!
If you are interested in attending, please RSVP by using the link below. We look forward to seeing you there!
Flight Training Programs Offered
Aircraft & Simulators
- 104 Piper Seminoles
- 69 New 2000 & Later Models
- 35 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 55 Piper Archers
- All Garmin G500 Equipped
- 99 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 5 Diamond DA40 Diamond Stars
- Garmin G1000 Glass Cockpit
- 4 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- 19 Frasca Piper Seminole Truflite FTDs w/GNS 430
- Frasca Piper Seminole FTD w/GNS 430
- 3 ELITE RC-1 FTDs w/GNS 430
- 21 Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD
- 12 Redbird FTDs: 1 FMX, 2 LD Systems and 9 G1000 Systems
- Hotel Shuttle
- Contact hotels regarding transportation availability to and from Long Beach Airport.
- Car Rental
- Major car rental agencies are located at Long Beach Airport.
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Extended Stay America Long Beach – .7mi
- (562) 989-4601
- Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport – .8mi
- (562) 597-4401
- Marriott-Long Beach – .9mi
- (562) 425-5210
- Residence Inn Long Beach – .7mi
- (562) 595-0909
- Super 8 Motel – 1.5mi
- (562) 597-7701
- Quality Inn Near Long Beach Airport – 2.4mi
- 3201 E. Pacific Coast Highway Long Beach, CA 90755
- The Quality Inn Long Beach is pleased to be able to offer ATP Flight School the following special rates. Please mention “ATP Flight School” when making reservations to receive special rate. KING ROOM – $76.99. TWO QUEENS – $76.99. WEEKLY (7 days) — $69.99. 10% Occupancy Tax not included. Rates subject to change. Rate based on one adult. $10.00 for each additional adult.
- Hotel CURRENT – 3.4mi
- (562) 597-1341
ATP Housing for Career Pilot Students
Housing is not available in California or New York. See other training centers that offer housing.
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
“I just finished off my Multi Commercial addon to my single commercial at your Long Beach facility. The instructors at Long Beach were some of the best I've ever seen, and the aircraft is in immaculate condition. I've worked at a flight school before, and this was not your typical school. It was amazing to see instructors who truly cared about their students, and were concerned with their performance. It was an absolutely outstanding program, and your staff at Long Beach is amazing. If I had my training to start from scratch, I would go to ATPs from the start.
Thank you very much for this excellent opportunity, and if in the future, I have any flight training needs, I will think of ATP first.”
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.
Long Beach Flight Instructor Team