Long Beach Flight School At Long Beach/Daugherty Field (LGB)
Flight Training Programs Offered
- Airline Training Programs
- Airline Career Pilot Program
- 40 Hour Multi-Engine Option
- 100 Hour Multi-Engine Option
- Airline Career Pilot Program
Aircraft & Simulators
- 101 Piper Seminoles
- 73 New 2000 & Later Models
- 28 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 81 Piper Archers
- All Garmin G500 Equipped
- 112 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 5 Diamond DA40 Diamond Stars
- Garmin G1000 Glass Cockpit
- 4 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- 19 Frasca Piper Seminole Truflite FTDs w/GNS 430
- Frasca Piper Seminole FTD w/GNS 430
- 3 ELITE RC-1 FTDs w/GNS 430
- 40 Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD
- 13 Redbird FTDs: 1 FMX, 2 LD Systems and 10 G1000 Systems
Garmin G500 Equipped
This training center features 2012-model Piper Seminoles with the Garmin G500 electronic flight deck. Study the G500 information in the Piper Seminole Training Supplement before you arrive for training.
- Hotel Shuttle
- Contact hotels regarding transportation availability to and from Long Beach Airport.
- Car Rental
- Major car rental agencies are located at Long Beach Airport.
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Extended Stay America Long Beach – .7mi
- (562) 989-4601
- Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport – .8mi
- (562) 597-4401
- Marriott-Long Beach – .9mi
- (562) 425-5210
- Residence Inn Long Beach – .7mi
- (562) 595-0909
- Super 8 Motel – 1.5mi
- (562) 597-7701
- Quality Inn Near Long Beach Airport – 2.4mi
- 3201 E. Pacific Coast Highway Long Beach, CA 90755
- The Quality Inn Long Beach is pleased to be able to offer ATP Flight School the following special rates. Please mention “ATP Flight School” when making reservations to receive special rate. KING ROOM – $76.99. TWO QUEENS – $76.99. WEEKLY (7 days) — $69.99. 10% Occupancy Tax not included. Rates subject to change. Rate based on one adult. $10.00 for each additional adult.
- Hotel CURRENT – 3.4mi
- (562) 597-1341
ATP Housing for Career Pilot Students
ATP offers a convenient housing option. You get a shared bedroom in an upscale, furnished apartment with all utilities included. (Phone service is not provided.) Well-equipped business center facilities and recreation facilities are available at all ATP apartments. With no lease obligation, this option is perfect for students in the Airline Career Pilot Program.
- Bay Hill Apartments
3801 E. Pacific Coast Hwy
Long Beach, CA 90804
Bay Hill is two miles from Ocean Blvd, with easy access to the 405, 710, and 605. Our Bay Hill Apartments are just minutes from the Aquarium, parks, and the marina.
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
“I just finished off my Multi Commercial addon to my single commercial at your Long Beach facility. The instructors at Long Beach were some of the best I've ever seen, and the aircraft is in immaculate condition. I've worked at a flight school before, and this was not your typical school. It was amazing to see instructors who truly cared about their students, and were concerned with their performance. It was an absolutely outstanding program, and your staff at Long Beach is amazing. If I had my training to start from scratch, I would go to ATPs from the start.
Thank you very much for this excellent opportunity, and if in the future, I have any flight training needs, I will think of ATP first.”
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.