Camarillo Flight School At Camarillo Airport (CMA)
Flight Training Programs Offered
Aircraft & Simulators
- 93 Piper Seminoles
- 73 New 2000 & Later Models
- 28 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 114 Piper Archers
- All Garmin G500 Equipped
- 150 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 4 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- 19 Frasca Piper Seminole Truflite FTDs w/GNS 430
- Frasca Piper Seminole FTD w/GNS 430
- 50 Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD
- 13 Redbird FTDs: 1 FMX, 2 LD Systems and 10 G1000 Systems
Garmin G500 Equipped
This training center features 2012-model Piper Seminoles with the Garmin G500 electronic flight deck. Study the G500 information in the Piper Seminole Training Supplement before you arrive for training.
- Budget Car Rental – 2.9mi
- (805) 987-6863
- Hertz – 3.0mi
- (805) 383-3130
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car – 3.1mi
- (805) 389-8922
- Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo – 1.9mi
- (805) 389-9898
- Best Western Camarillo Inn – 2.0mi
- (805) 987-4991
- Quality Inn & Suites – 3.1mi
- (805) 987-4188
ATP Housing for Career Pilot Students
Housing is not available at this location. See other training centers that offer housing.
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.