Aircraft & Simulators at This Location
ATP Flight School owns one of the largest training fleets, consisting of 377 professionally maintained Piper Archers, Seminoles, and Cessna 172s. Learn about ATP's entire fleet »
- Mesa Airport Shuttle – .1 mile
- (480) 860-6060
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car – .1 mile
- (480) 988-7408
- National Car Rental – .1 mile
- (888) 826-6890
- Alamo Rent-A-Car – .1 mile
- (888) 826-6893
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Four Points By Sheraton – 1.4 mi.
- 6850 E. Williams Field Rd., Mesa, AZ – (480) 579-2100
Free shuttle anywhere within 5 mile radius.
- SPECIAL ATP RATE Hampton Inn & Suites – 5.5 mi.
- 3265 South Market Street, Gilbert, Arizona, 85297 – (480) 543-1500
Complimentary shuttle to Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport. Book online to receive ATP's corporate rate.
- La Quinta – 5.5 mi.
- 6530 E Superstition Springs Blvd – (480) 654-1970
- SPECIAL ATP RATE Country Inns & Suites – 6.4 mi.
- 6550 E Superstition Springs Blvd – (480) 641-8000
Special ATP Rate: $89-$139 per night. Ask for the "ATP Flight School Rate".
- SPECIAL ATP RATE Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix - Gilbert – 8.0 mi.
- 3265 S Market St, Gilbert, AZ 85297 – (480) 543-1500
Special ATP Rate: $75-$129 per night. Ask for the "ATP Flight Rate".
ATP Housing for Career Pilot Students
ATP offers a convenient housing option. You get a shared bedroom in an upscale, furnished apartment with all utilities included. (Phone service is not provided.) Well-equipped business center facilities and recreation facilities are available at all ATP apartments. With no lease obligation, this option is perfect for students in the Airline Career Pilot Program.
Area Attractions & Distance from Student Housing
ATP’s housing is located in the East Valley. The surrounding neighborhoods offer recreational attractions, department stores and a great selection of restaurants. Mileage amounts are not exact, please check google maps for exact mileage and directions.
- Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport (PHX) – 6 miles
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) – 22 miles
- Superstition Springs Golf Club – .7 miles
- Desert Sands Golf Course – 2 miles
- Toka Sticks Golf Course – 6 miles
- Lost Dutchman State Park—At the Superstition Mountain – 16 miles
- Salt River Hiking, Tubing and Horse Back Riding – 20 miles
- Fry's Food – .5 mile
- Walmart Supercenter – 1 mile
- Harkins Theaters – .6 mile
- Chipotle – .3 mile
- PF Chang's China Bistro – .3 mile
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse – .3 mile
- Old Chicago – .5 mile
- Superstition Springs Mall – 1 mile
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 904-595-7950.
If you are interested in the Airline Career Pilot Program, the best way to experience training at ATP and learn about our facilities is to schedule an Admissions Flight.
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 904-595-7950 and we will help you make an appointment.
See All ATP Contact Information