Raleigh-Durham Flight School At Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
Flight Training Programs Offered
- Airline Training Programs
- Airline Career Pilot Program
- 40 Hour Multi-Engine Option
- Airline Career Pilot Program
Aircraft & Simulators
- 99 Piper Seminoles
- 73 New 2000 & Later Models
- 28 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 83 Piper Archers
- All Garmin G500 Equipped
- 112 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 5 Diamond DA40 Diamond Stars
- Garmin G1000 Glass Cockpit
- 2 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- 18 Frasca Piper Seminole Truflite FTDs w/GNS 430
- Frasca Piper Seminole FTD w/GNS 430
- 44 Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD
- 13 Redbird FTDs: 1 FMX, 2 LD Systems and 10 G1000 Systems
Garmin G500 Equipped
This training center features 2012-model Piper Seminoles with the Garmin G500 electronic flight deck. Study the G500 information in the Piper Seminole Training Supplement before you arrive for training.
- Car Rental
- Major car rental agencies are located at Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham – 2.1 mi.
- 300 Airgate Drive
Morrisville, NC, US, 27560-8492
FREE Shuttle Service to and from the Airport
ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIAL PRICE FOR ATP STUDENTS
- Days Inn – 1.6mi
- (919) 469-8688
- TownePlace Suites Marriott – 1mi
- (919) 678-0005
- Holiday Inn – 1.5mi
- (919) 465-1910
- Holiday Inn Express – 1.7mi
- (919) 653-2260
- Hilton Garden Inn – 1.8mi
- (919) 840-8088
ATP Housing for Career Pilot Students
ATP offers a convenient housing option. You get a shared bedroom in an upscale, furnished apartment with all utilities included. (Phone service is not provided.) Well-equipped business center facilities and recreation facilities are available at all ATP apartments. With no lease obligation, this option is perfect for students in the Airline Career Pilot Program.
- Preserve at Brier Creek
8331 Timbercrest Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617
The Preserve at Brier Creek is within minutes from I-540 and I-40 and is right next to Brier Creek Country Club.
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
“I recently completed ATP training from your RDU facility. My experience was great and I will be recommending your program to fellow airline pilots. The quality of equipment, the quick itinerary, competitive price, as well as the convenient location you provide at RDU.
My employer has several flights into RDU and was interested in your program because of the location and the price. I recommend the RDU location as it is very convenient for airline first officers to receive their ATP.”
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.