New York Flight School At MacArthur Airport (ISP)
Flight Training Programs Offered
Aircraft & Simulators
- 93 Piper Seminoles
- 73 New 2000 & Later Models
- 28 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 108 Piper Archers
- All Garmin G500 Equipped
- 151 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 4 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- 19 Frasca Piper Seminole Truflite FTDs w/GNS 430
- Frasca Piper Seminole FTD w/GNS 430
- 50 Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD
- 13 Redbird FTDs: 1 FMX, 2 LD Systems and 10 G1000 Systems
Garmin G500 Equipped
This training center features 2012-model Piper Seminoles with the Garmin G500 electronic flight deck. Study the G500 information in the Piper Seminole Training Supplement before you arrive for training.
- Avis Rent-a Car – 0.5 mi.
- 100 Arrival Ave., Suite 108, Ronkonkoma, NY – (631) 588-6633
- Budget Rent-A-Car – 0.5 mi.
- 100 Arrival Ave., Ronkonkoma, NY – (631) 981-5041
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Holiday Inn Long Island – 0.8 mi.
- 3845 Veteran Memorial Hwy, Ronkonkoma, NY – (631) 585-9500
- Hilton Garden Inn – 1.1 mi.
- 3485 Veteran Memorial Hwy, Ronkonkoma, NY – (631) 738-7800
- La Quinta Inn & Suites – 1.2 mi.
- 10 Aero Rd, Bohemia, NY – (631) 881-7700
- Courtyard – 1.2 mi.
- 5000 Express Drive South, Ronkonkoma, NY – (631) 612-5000
ATP Housing for Career Pilot Students
Housing is not available at this location. See other training centers that offer housing.
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
“I would like to thank the entire ATP family, especially the Sacramento and New York locations, for giving me the experience of a lifetime. I began the Airline Career Pilot Program and just 86 days later, I became an ACPP graduate.
ATP's reputation speaks for itself. You would not believe the number of students I have met, who spent in excess of $50K at other schools, and left empty handed. As a result, they came to ATP to get the experience and confidence they were missing. Furthermore, DPEs across the country have told me that ATP is the best program in the nation at the best price possible. Being a part of ATP has been the best choice for my career.”
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.