Atlanta Flight School At Atlanta Regional Airport - Falcon Field (FFC)
Flight Training Programs Offered
Aircraft & Simulators
- 93 Piper Seminoles
- 73 New 2000 & Later Models
- 28 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 114 Piper Archers
- All Garmin G500 Equipped
- 150 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 4 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- 19 Frasca Piper Seminole Truflite FTDs w/GNS 430
- Frasca Piper Seminole FTD w/GNS 430
- 50 Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD
- 13 Redbird FTDs: 1 FMX, 2 LD Systems and 10 G1000 Systems
Garmin G500 Equipped
This training center features 2012-model Piper Seminoles with the Garmin G500 electronic flight deck. Study the G500 information in the Piper Seminole Training Supplement before you arrive for training.
- Enterprise Rent a Car – 3.7 mi.
- Hertz Local Edition – 3.8 mi.
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Days Inn & Suites – 1.5 mi
- 976 Crosstown Road 770-632-9700
- Hampton Inn Peachtree – 3.9 mi
- 300 Westpark Drive 770-486-8800
- Wyndham Peachtree Hotel – 4.6 mi
- 2443 Highway 54 West 770-487-2000
ATP Housing for Career Pilot Students
ATP offers a convenient housing option. You get a shared bedroom in an upscale, furnished apartment with all utilities included. (Phone service is not provided.) Well-equipped business center facilities and recreation facilities are available at all ATP apartments. With no lease obligation, this option is perfect for students in the Airline Career Pilot Program.
- Camden Peachtree City Apartments
100 Merrick Drive
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Our one, two and three bedroom apartments include maple cabinets, fireplaces and garden tubs. Indulge in our amenities including resort-style swimming pools, expansive fitness center and golf-cart trail access.
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.