ATM Airman Knowledge Test Retraining Program
$895 / 1 Day
The process for obtaining retesting authorization is carefully controlled by the FAA, and ATP Jets has the ATM Airman Knowledge Test Retraining Program available to facilitate the process. The price includes the cost of one retest at ATP Jet's Dallas Testing Center.
In order to schedule the ATM Airman Knowledge Test Retraining Program, you will need to prepare using the Sheppard Air ATM Test Prep Software and complete the ATM Airman Knowledge Test Retraining Program Preparation and Scheduling Procedure. You will be enrolled for the Sheppard Air ATM Test Prep software at no additional charge.
- Sheppard Air Prep
- Up to 2 hours of ground training
- Required endorsement from Authorized Instructor
- 1 attempt at ATM Knowledge Test (at ATP Testing Facility)
Acceptable forms of payment are the following: American Express, MasterCard, Discover, Visa, cash, cashier's check, money order, certified check, and traveler's checks. These checks must be made out to “ATP Jets”. Personal and company checks are not accepted.
ATP Jets Training Centers
This program is offered at following training centers:
Training is offered 7 days a week and can be scheduled by calling 904-595-7940 direct, Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM ET and Saturday and Sunday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM ET.
To reserve a training date, ATP Jets requires that full course payment be made at the time of scheduling. This payment is non-refundable in the event you cancel or no-show. This payment reserve the class for that date. Rescheduling the class for a different date will require another full course payment.
To be eligible for this program you must:
To begin training in this program, you must bring with you:
- Government Issued Photo ID
- Original, Failed ATM Airman Knowledge Test Score Report
- If planning to take the ATM Airman Knowledge Test at our facility, proof of a physical address (not a PO Box) using your government-issued photo ID or one of the Acceptable Forms Of Applicant Address Verification found on page 3 of the Authorization Requirements Matrix.