Phoenix Flight School At Scottsdale Airport (SDL)
Flight Training Programs Offered
Aircraft & Simulators
- 93 Piper Seminoles
- 73 New 2000 & Later Models
- 28 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 108 Piper Archers
- All Garmin G500 Equipped
- 151 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 4 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- 19 Frasca Piper Seminole Truflite FTDs w/GNS 430
- Frasca Piper Seminole FTD w/GNS 430
- 50 Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD
- 13 Redbird FTDs: 1 FMX, 2 LD Systems and 10 G1000 Systems
Garmin G500 Equipped
This training center features 2012-model Piper Seminoles with the Garmin G500 electronic flight deck. Study the G500 information in the Piper Seminole Training Supplement before you arrive for training.
- Hertz Rent A Car – .1 mi
- (480) 443-7290
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car – .1 mi
- (480) 991-9604
- National Car Rental – .1 mi
- (888) 826-6890
- Alamo Rent A Car – .2 mi
- (888) 826-6893
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites Hotel – 0.1 mi.
- 7515 East Butherus Drive – (480) 951-4000
- Extended Stay America Hotel – 0.6 mi.
- 15501 North Scottsdale Road – (480) 607-3767
- SPECIAL ATP RATE Sleep Inn – North Scottsdale – 1.6 mi.
- 16630 North Scottsdale – (480)998-9211
Special ATP Rate: $69-$134 with Free shuttle to/from ATP. Ask for the "ATP Rate”.
- Wingate by Wyndham Scottsdale – 4.5 mi.
- 14255 N 87th Street – (480) 922-6500
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
“I would like to take this time to personally thank everyone at ATP Phoenix for their dedication and professionalism throughout my training. I couldn't have asked for a better flight training experience and am grateful to have had the opportunity to train there.
If you have an interest in aviation and want the best training, look no further than ATP. You will not only walk away with all your ratings but an experience that you will never forget.”
“My training went very smoothly and I wanted to write you and let you know what a great job my instructor Matt at the ATP location in Phoenix did. He was extremely professional and taught me everything I needed and more to be safe and conduct a very good checkride. He is to be commended for his dedication and professionalism to the pilot community. Thank you for him and ATP’s dedication to flat rate service and professionalism.”
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.