Cost & Payment
ATP requires a $995 non-refundable payment to reserve your class date. The remaining balance will be due at check-in.
Acceptable forms of payment are the following: American Express, MasterCard, Discover, Visa. Checks are not accepted.
Designated Pilot Examiner’s Fee
The examiner’s fee is not included in the course cost. This fee ranges from $800 to $1,000 depending on the location and is payable directly to the examiner in cash only.
This program is offered at these ATP Flight Training Centers:
Training is offered 7 days a week and can be scheduled by calling 904-595-7940, Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM ET.
To reserve a training date, ATP requires a $995 non-refundable payment to reserve your class date. The remaining balance will be due at check-in, when you arrive for training.
Check Availability »
To be eligible for this program you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Comply with TSA Requirements
- Have logged at least 7 Hours of Multi-Engine PIC Time (Need Multi-PIC? See 15-Hour program.)
- Hold a Current FAA Medical Certificate
- Hold a Commercial Certificate with Multi-Engine Privileges
- Hold a Current CFI Certificate (What if my CFI is expired?)
- Have a Thorough Knowledge of Material in the ATP Piper Seminole Training Supplement
(Provided to you before arriving for your training program.)
You must bring the following items for your training program:
- Government-Issued Photo ID
- Airman Certificates
- FAA Medical Certificate
- All Logbooks