Houston Southwest Flight School At Houston Southwest Airport (AXH)
Flight Training Programs Offered
Aircraft & Simulators
- 95 Piper Seminoles
- 73 New 2000 & Later Models
- 28 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 89 Piper Archers
- All Garmin G500 Equipped
- 137 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 4 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- 19 Frasca Piper Seminole Truflite FTDs w/GNS 430
- Frasca Piper Seminole FTD w/GNS 430
- 47 Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD
- 13 Redbird FTDs: 1 FMX, 2 LD Systems and 10 G1000 Systems
Garmin G500 Equipped
This training center features 2012-model Piper Seminoles with the Garmin G500 electronic flight deck. Study the G500 information in the Piper Seminole Training Supplement before you arrive for training.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- (281) 778-9445
- Hertz Rent-A-Car
- (281) 412-2019
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Best Western Plus – 6.5mi
- (281) 489-2266
- Marriott Courtyard – 7.2mi
- (713) 413-0500
- Hilton Garden Inn – 8.5mi
- (713) 340-0110
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.