How do I use my provided Student Voucher Code to order student uniforms?
ATP provides student uniform shirts at no cost to students enrolled in programs of duration two weeks or more. Additional shirts may be purchased.
Ordering your Student Uniforms using your Student Voucher Code
- Go to ATPGear.com.
- Click on the “Uniforms” tab in the menu bar.
- Select “ATP Dri-Fit Golf Shirt” and choose your sizing and color options. You can order as many as you like, but your Student Uniform Voucher will only cover a specified number of ATP Dri-Fit Golf Shirts. You may also shop around and order additional ATPGear apparel.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Enter your contact email and billing address if you are paying for additional items. Otherwise, enter training center shipping information in the billing address field.
- Enter your training center address as the ship to address.
- Click “Continue to next step.”
- Under Discounts, enter your provided Student Voucher Code. Click "Apply."
- Under Shipping, select “Free Training Center Shipping.”
- If you ordered more than the allotted number of shirts, enter your credit card information.
- If you only ordered your allotted number of provided shirts, your total should indicate $0.00. If you ordered additional items, your credit card will be charged, once you place your order.
- Complete your purchase.
Shipment of Uniforms
Your golf shirts should arrive at the training center in 7 – 10 business days.
If you opted to pay for standard shipping, and have your items shipped to an address other than you training center, you will receive tracking information for your order.
ATP Student Uniform Policy
Please read the ATP Student Uniform Policy to ensure you attend your training dressed appropriately.
Visit ATPGear.com for up to date student uniform options, new styles, and approved training center wear.