Advantages of 100 Hours Multi-Engine Experience Why ATP recommends 100 Hour Multi Program
ATP’s Fast-Track 100 Hour Multi-Engine Airline Career Pilot Program provides the qualifications you need to immediately instruct in multi-engine aircraft, opens up more career opportunities and gives you the kind of relevant flight experience airlines look for.
100 Hours Multi-Engine Experience
- expands your employment options upon graduation.
- meets most regional airlines minimum requirement for multi-engine experience.
- makes you employable by many flight schools and charter operators with a 100-hour multi-engine experience insurance requirement.
- trains you to a proficiency level of a multi engine ATP certificate due to you taking your instrument rating in a multi-engine aircraft.
- provides for multi-engine versatility and night flying with longer cross-countries, often coast-to-coast.