Canadian Pilot Certificate Holders

If you possess a Canadian pilot certificate, and wish to obtain the equivalent FAA certificate, you may be able to obtain that certificate by simply taking a written exam and setting up an appointment at your local FAA office. The FAA has published Advisory Circular 61-135 specifically to clarify the conversion of pilot certificates between Canada and the United States. Contact our admissions office at 800-ALLATPS (255-2877) for details.