Cost & Payment
ATP requires a $495 non-refundable payment to reserve your class date. The remaining balance will be due at check-in.
Acceptable forms of payment are the following: American Express, MasterCard, Discover, Visa. Checks are not accepted.
Designated Pilot Examiner’s Fee
The examiner’s fee is not included in the course cost. This fee ranges from $800 to $1,000 depending on the location and is payable directly to the examiner in cash only.
This program is offered at these ATP Flight Training Centers:
Training for this program begins every Friday and can be scheduled by calling 904-595-7940 direct, Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM ET.
To reserve a training date, ATP requires a $495 non-refundable payment to reserve your class date. The remaining balance will be due at check-in, when you arrive for training.
Check Availability »
To be eligible for this program you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or;
- Be a US Permanent Resident and comply with TSA Requirements
- Hold a Current FAA Medical Certificate
- Be at Least 23 Years of Age
- Have Proof of FAA Eligibility Using One of the Following:
- Hold an ATM knowledge Test score report dated within the last 60 months and an ATP CTP Graduation Certificate
- Have Documented Flight Time per FAR 61.159 Requirements:
- 1,500 Hours Total Time:
- 500 Hours Cross Country Time
- 100 Hours Night Time
- 75 Hours Instrument Time of Actual or Simulated Instrument Time:
- 50 Hours Must be in an Airplane
- 250 Hours PIC Airplane
- 50 Hours Airplane Multi-Engine Land
- Be Instrument Current and Instrument Proficient
- Have Thorough Knowledge of Material in the ATP Piper Seminole Training Supplement
(Provided to you before arriving for your training program.)
To begin training in this program, you must bring with you:
- Knowledge Test score report:
- Unexpired Passport (US or Foreign)
- All Airman Certificates
- Non-U.S. Pilot Certificate Holders: Call 904-595-7940 for Latest Requirements
- U.S. Military Pilots Taking Checkride Based on Military Experience: Documented Military experience
- FAA Medical Certificate
- All Logbooks
- Headset, View Limiting Device (if you have your favorite), Kneeboard and/or iPad
Training & Refund Policy
Flight times are approximate. You will receive flight training up to 8 hours, giving you approximately 10 hours once you complete the practical test. ATP allocates 2.0 hours for the practical test due to varying practical test times.
ATP’s training is provided as a complete program and not provided as training at an hourly “rate.”
At any time, both you and ATP have the right to terminate your participation for any reason. If your training is terminated, you will be charged $600/Hr. for Multi-Engine, $150/Hr. for AATD and $30/Hr. for Ground School. If you elect to terminate your training, in addition to the hourly rates listed above you will also be charged $495.00 non-refundable course deposit.
In the unlikely event that you fail the practical test, you may obtain extra training as a one-hour-block program for $500. This will include flight training from 0.9 to 1.3 hours, ground school, pre- and post-flight briefings, and the use of the aircraft for the re-check (Examiner's fee is separate, and still applies).
ATP makes every effort to successfully complete your flight program within the allocated flight time. We have become the number one multi-engine flight training company by consistently achieving this goal.